Thursday, July 22, 2010

¿Una Semana Más? No puede ser.

I cannot believe that my time in Costa Rica is coming to a close so quickly. I leave a week from Saturday, and I cannot comprehend it. This past week has been perfect. I am getting acclimated just in time to go home. Since I've been working on my paper a little bit every night this week, and I am really proud of the work I've put into it. I should be finishing it right now, but I wanted to post instead.
Class this week has been more fun than I could have imagined. My class of five has been going to my favorite coffee shop everyday where we sit and discuss literature in the beautiful Costa Rican sun. If I have to have class over the summer, at least it is a super fun one. We're going to watch a movie, go to an art museum, and hang out together after class next week. It'll be a nice, calm way to spend my last week in San José.
Tomorrow I am going to Tortuguero to watch turtles lay their eggs on the beach at night! I am so excited to spend my last weekend in a place that is completely different than what I am accustomed to experiencing. When I get back, I'll have less than a week left with my wonderful friends that I hope are more than temporary. This has been the experience of a lifetime, and I could not have picked a better way to spend my summer. Quiero decir gracias a todos los maes quienes han pasado tiempo conmigo aquí en un lugar que tiene un espacio muy importante y permanente en mi corazón. ¡Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment