Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Piedras y Sismos

I felt my first earth quake two nights ago! My bed just wobbled a bit, but I was informed it was a 6.1! More importantly, I bought the first Harry Potter book yesterday, and it is wonderful. I really like reading it in Spanish and learning new words. Well, I just wanted to share a few tidbits. I have a project on Manzanilla aka Chamomile due Friday, so I need to go work on that. This weekend, I am hopefully going to see a play and go to a zip line. I also need to study for my test Monday...

3 comments:

  1. Love that you've started a blog!! Can't wait to hear about your Costa Rican adventures. I have a lil' blog myself so check it out sometime! http://ashleymorgansargent.blogspot.com/. Have fun, be safe and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a blog! but don't tell anyone.

    haha just kidding, but... for real, not many people know about it. only my roomies and my boyfriend and one of my brothers.

    either way, i'm super glad you have one!!! funnn stuffs. costa rica sounds amazing! but not the earthquake part /:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! also, i know someone that went zip-lining in costa rica and they said it was AWESOME. also, i just did it myself in belize! i would highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete