Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sexo y Mucho Más en la Ciudad

Well, I ended up spending Friday night in Jacó with my housemate Stephanie and her cousin Rodolfo. He is quite the character as we discovered. He loves to talk and give you his theories about things. I learned that the main reason for WWII was because Hitler had to kill Stalin, the anti-christ... Stephanie and I gave a feeble attempt at surfing the next morning before catching a hellish bus back to San José. We have just been sitting around all weekend. We have a test tomorrow, so we spent a small amount of time studying today.
Also, I went to see Sex and the City 2 today, and it was very enjoyable. It was interesting to watch a movie in English and read the Spanish subtitles. All the Ticos thought it was hilarious. On Friday, we gave our presentations on medicinal plants. I think my presentation on Chamomile was quite sufficient even if someone else chose the same topic and went before me. I'm all studied out so I am going to read some more Harry Potter and fall asleep. I'm going to have to go buy the second book this week. I love that I get to reread them in another language. It makes them exciting again! What a nerd. Oh well, no surprises there. Pura Vida!

1 comment:

  1. What did you think of SATC2? I hated it. So disappointed. But the clothes were pretty spectacular.

    ReplyDelete