Sunday, June 27, 2010

Treinta y Nueve Escalones

Due to my depleting friend count, I decided to go out on my own tonight. This was the first time I had gone into downtown at night, and I was alone. After eating an actual chalupa with my ranch dressing that my mama Tica bought just for me. I went to go see Los 39 Escalones at Teatro El Triciclo. In trying to locate this theatre, I learned that no one in Costa Rica knows where anything is. I asked person after person to point me in the right direction, and all but one of them were wrong. The theatre told me to arrive at 6:30 for the 8:00 show, so that gave me plenty of time to read Goblet of Fire in Spanish. The play was hilarious. There was a lot of physical comedy, so luckily I didn't miss out on too many of the jokes. There were only four actors, and they played over 150 characters. It was wonderful to watch, and my ticket was only $7. After it ended, I rode two buses to get back in the area of Cedros. I was to lazy and scared to wait for a Cedros bus. Now I am sitting in bed watching Six Feet Under, my newest TV obsession. ¡Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment