Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 2

Hopefully, I'll think of more interesting titles for each post, but for the moment this works. Yesterday was my first full day in Costa Rica, and it was wonderful. The school I go to has the expanses of jungle like areas that are just beautiful. Unfortunately, we had to take a placement test today to see what classes we'll take. It wasn't too difficult at least. I've already made three good friends who live near me, so I am excited to get to know them better. Also, everyone in this program is for Texas! Luckily, they're from Texas State, so most of them are okay with the whole Alabama is awesome thing. Last night, my roommate, Stephanie, and our friends Tyler and Becky went to a bar that we affectionately call Feng Shui. It was great! Like 20 people from our program came, and we dominated that place. I'll put up pictures soon! Today is the actual first day of class! AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment